Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kody the Liar

It's a conversation that happens at least once a day (lately it's been more like 5), and it all starts innocent enough. I begin to smell something fowl so I say:

"Who's poopy?"
Kody: "Mah-nee poopy"
Me: "it really smells like Kody poop"
Kody: "no, Mah-nee poopy"

So of course I always check Mollie first (you know, to give him the benefit of the doubt) and find that she's clean. A quick peek at Kody's behind and I know he's lied to me again! He's really quite sweet and honest any other time, he only lies about this one particular subject, but I don't think I'll worry too much about. I just laugh and change him!Does this look like a face that would lie?

3 comments:

Emily said...

So funny. And there is now way you can get mad because it's so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT picture. Classic.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying you actually can smell a bird in your kids diaper? Wow that is great. Oh, or maybe you meant foul? J/K Kim. I don't mean to be mean, just teasing you a bit.